Now back in Sydney and will sort all order that we have receive during my trip in the next 48 hours...
Those are the 21 new UNESCO sites which were inscribed during the 2016 UNESCO meeting; We are looking for digital photograph of all the below places, if you have taken any such photograph, please do contact us via Email (reward will be offered indeed for such photos):
* Antigua: Naval Dockyard and Related Archaeological Sites
* Argentina, France, Germany, Switzerland, India, Japan: Le Corbusier works
* Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia: Stećci Medieval Tombstones Graveyards * Brazil: Pampulha Modern Ensemble
* Canada: Mistaken Point
* Chad: Massif de l'Ennedi : paysage naturel et culturel
* China: Zuojiang Huashan Rock Art Cultural Landscape
* China: Hubei Shennongjia
* Greece: Archaeological Site of Philippi
* India: Archaeological Site of Nalanda Mahavihara (Nalanda University) at Nalanda, Bihar * India: Khangchendzonga National Park
* Iran: The Persian Qanat
* Iran: Lut Desert
* Irak: The Ahwar of Southern Iraq: Refuge of Biodiversity and the Relict Landscape of the Mesopotamian Cities
* Kazahkstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan: Western Tien-Shan
* Micronesia: Nan Madol: Ceremonial Centre of Eastern Micronesia
* Mexico: Archipiélago de Revillagigedo
* Spain: Dolmen sites of Antequera
* Sudan: Sanganeb Marine National Park and Dungonab Bay – Mukkawar Island Marine National Park
* Turkey: Archaeological site of Ani
* United Kingdom (Gibraltar): Gorham's Cave Complex
Possible 2017 nomination:
Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Belgium, UK: Great Spas of Europe (I have photos)
Belgium: Funeral and memorial sites of the First World War - Western Front (I have photos)
France: Nîmes, antiquity to the present
France: Metz Royale & Impériale, enjeux de pouvoir
India: The Glorious Kakatiya Temples and Gateways
India: Historic City of Ahmadabad
Japan: Mozu-Furuichi Kofungun, Ancient Tumulus Clusters
Japan: The Sado complex of heritage mines, primarily gold mines
Maldives: Coral Stone Mosques of Maldives
South Korea: Daegokcheon Stream Petroglyphs
South Korea: Southwestern Coast Tidal Flats (Republic of Korea)
Tonga Kingdom: The Ancient Capitals of the Kingdom of Tonga
United Arab Emirates: Heart of Sharjah (I have photos)
United Kingdom: England's Lake District
United States of America: Hopewell Ceremonial Earthworks
Uruguay: L'œuvre de l'ingénieur Eladio Dieste
New postcards coming soon on our website::
UNESCO site from Madagascar, La Réunion Island, Oman, Qatar, Italy, China, Finland, Poland, Belarus, Airports from Mauritius, Madagascar, Réunion, France, Oman, Qatar, NSW, VIC, Fiji & Hong Kong, Stadiums from Qatar (2022 World Cup), Oman, Mautitius, Réunion, Oman & Fiji, Cruise Ship, Australian city from NSW, QLD, TAS & VIC and more, 2016 Centenary of Western Front Battles (Belgium and France), Centenary of Taronga Zoo, Fiji, Oman, Qatar, Mauritius, Madagascar animals and birds, Fiji houses and peoples, religious buildings etc, Bicentenary of Sydney Botanical Gardens & much more
Special events coming up:
*21st August 2016 (Sunday): New South Wales Postcard Fair - Imar Community Hall, 2A Fitzroy Street, Croydon, Sydney (near train station),(free admission) - From 9 AM to 3 PM (come in early for better selection of postcards!).
Postcrossing meeting will be held from 12 PM at the postcard fair.
Come and say hello and visit our table at the fair.
Following fair will be held on 27 November 2016
We are postcard collectors and we manage a small postcard printing company in Australia. We specialize in publishing selected postcard subjects which are not readily available from major postcard printing company or shops.
We specialize in the following postcard subjects: Maps, Australian Warships, Australian Navy Bases, Cruise Ships, Stadiums, Airports & Aircraft, Lighthouses, Railway, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Pacific Islands, Giant Chess Board, Flower Clock, Australian Village & City, Military, Monorail, Space, Centenary, Australian & World Animals, Special Maximum Cards and more.
Besides selling postcards, we are also very happy to swap postcards with you. Please refer to Postcard Swapping page for more information. I also have a selection of “limited edition” navy ships, cruise ships and frogs covers available for sale (or swap).
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include free postage (*) to anywhere in the world (for a minimum order of 6 postcards or $6.00). Unless otherwise specified, the price of postcards are as follow:
|total number of postcards||cost per card|
|1 - 20||AUS $ 1.00 (or about Euro 0.60 or US $0.70)|
|21 - 50||AUS $0.80 (or about Euro 0.50 US $ 0.55)|
|51 or more||AUS $0.55 (or Euro 0.35 or US $ 0.39)|
I'm happy to answer any question in regard to the site in English or French. Please see multilingual information page for additional detail in more than 30 languages.